Our Difference in Manufacturing Excellent Products
- We own the research, development, ingredient sourcing and whole production process from start to finish to ensure high quality every step of the way. We manufacture once we receive the order in small batches so that our products are as fresh as possible when they get to your doorstep. Most beauty companies outsource the manufacturing of their products to cut on costs however we love producing them ourselves in our beauty laboratory, and believe that the entire process is part of the pleasure of creation.
- Our products are never stored therefore our clients will only receive products that have been specifically formulated and handmade for them.
- Our Founder, Cigdem Yilmaz formulates and creates all the products using the finest organic and natural raw materials, hand-produces and packs it herself to ensure only the best quality products reaching our clients.
- Cigdem Yilmaz and our trained Client Service Team personally liaise with each and every one of our clients to ensure they understand which ingredients are best suited for their need. You will always be fully aware of every drop of ingredient in every single product you purchase. This is our principal commitment.
Our Difference in High Performance, Quality and Safe Botanical Ingredients
- To bring you the luxury skin care experience, all CHIDEM products are hand crafted using only the finest exotic, nutrient rich ingredients that are sourced and harvested in a ethical and sustainable manner.
- Our concentrated active ingredients concentration is more than 20% in every bottle! To save cost and time for manufacturing most companies only use formulas that contain 10-13% active ingredients. We use multi-active formulas resulting in multi-functioning products.
- Our formulas are developed using the most advanced natural skincare technology available. We partner with laboratories in Sweden, France and North America and have three 20+ year experienced Medical Doctors in our team to stay on top of the latest skin science, natural ingredient discoveries, extraction techniques and preservation technologies.
- All our products are formulated under the Soil Association Health and Beauty Standard and manufacturing guidelines.
- All our ingredients (including the emulsifier and preservative) are food-grade ingredients.
- CHIDEM product formulations are free from Parabens, Synthetic fragrance,Mineral oil, Petrolatum, Sulphate detergents, Synthetic colours and Animal ingredients except beeswax. In addition, CHIDEM products do not contain potential irritants including: ethylene glycols, PEG's, PPGs, D.E.A, T.E.A, PABA, Aliphatic alcohols/hydrocarbons, Phthalates, Fumarates, Amines, Alkanolamines, synthetic AHAs/BHAs, Polyacrylamide, Metacrylate, Elastomer, Poloxamer, Styrene, Vinyl, Polyquaternium, Nylon, Nitriles, Nitrates, Nitrosamine releasers, Bromates, Aluminium and Alumina.
- All the benefits of our active ingredients and their effectiveness have been scientifically proven via in vivo tests.
- To ensure our products are the most effective, we infuse the water (aqua) we add to our formulations with organic herbs and flowers. This makes our products 100% effective and active.
- All plant oils are cold pressed and not heat distilled, completely preserving the therapeutic properties of plant oils.
- All the products are refined through physical processing and are only results of biological and simple chemical processes where the reactants are all natural.
- All essential oils are steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol that kills the effect of oils.
- To ensure the effectiveness of the product, all active ingredients are added when product is at room temperature.
- No artificial colours, fragrances and fillers are used. The colour of the finished product is due to the infused herbs and/or extracts added, whilst the fragrance is from the added essential oils. If needed, we can alter our formulations and produce non-fragranced products to our clients with extra sensitive skin.
- All our products are suitable for vegetarians and we never test on animals!
Our Commitment to Responsible Sourcing
- All the organic raw materials used in the recipes are certified by the Organic Farmers and Growers (OF&G), UK certifying body.
- We work closely with our ingredient growers, harvesters and providers to ensure at all stages of our supply chain process, our ingredients are fairly traded and ethically sourced. CHIDEM always aims to help developing countries therefore we source ingredients from traditional and modern communities or co-operatives.
Our Passion for our Environment and People
- We carefully consider all our packaging to ensure that it is best for our products while minimizing its impact upon the environment. We are always working on improving our environmental impact following the principles; Reduce, Re-use and Recycle.
- We donate 2% of every purchase to chosen charities aiming to help developing countries, especially vulnerable children. We choose to only work with retailers that support this goal.